We at Radiant Care Pharmacy and Compounding take pride in our services that are specifically structured to cater the individual needs of our customers. We are compassionate to provide above-standard pharmaceutical supplies and services. It is our desire to help them in any way we can to ensure that their health and wellness are well maintained and improved.
We offer free selected antibiotics up to two weeks supply and our popular selected generic 30 days supply. You may ask our pharmacists by calling us or on your next visit to our store.
Quality of Care
- Drug Utilization Review (DUR)
- Before filling any prescription, an RCPC pharmacist looks at the patient profile to ensure that there are no drug interactions or allergies. After cross-checking current medications and allergies under each patient profile with the newest recommended prescription within our DUR computer database, the DUR will alert our pharmacist if contradictions exist or if dosage is abnormally high.
- 4-Point Quality Check
- Pharmacy technician enters prescription data into system
- Pharmacist reviews prescription
- Pharmacy technician fills prescription and verifies type of medication and quantity
- Pharmacist reviews prescription for a final check
- RCPC tracks narcotics daily through the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP). NABP InterConnect allows participating state PMPs across the United States to be linked, providing a more effective means of combating drug diversion and drug abuse nationwide.
- Opioid Monitoring
- Every RCPC pharmacist works closely with physicians to monitor the use and abuse of opioids. We work tirelessly with physicians on tapering and other programs to balance medication needs.
- RCPC also provides daily reporting to all state PMPs and adheres to the Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) program.
Here are the following services we offer:
- Veterinary Compounding
- Dental Compounds
- Pain Management
- Sterile Products
- Refill RX
- Transfer RX
- Group Homes for Adults and Kids
- Rehab and Detox Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Central Fill Sterile Compounding
- Medication Therapy Management
- Worker’s Compensation and Auto Accident/Personal Injury